The Voice of the Customers Comes Alive
Expert System’s upcoming webcast, 4-24-2008
Welcome to Expert System Live Webinar:
The “Voice of the Customers” Comes Alive
Turning information into intelligence by opening a window on the world of direct and constantly changing customers’ opinions.
One of the most important steps in Marketing Research and Competitive Intelligence activities is improving the ability to monitor, interpret and gain an early warning on markets and competitors from all sources of information.
The automatic sentiment detection in web sites (blogs, forums, social networks) and real time processing of statistical reports on the “voice of the customers” are the key.
Join your peers for a presentation and roundtable discussion with Expert System on the New Frontier of Marketing Research and Competitive Intelligence.
This is a free webinar brought to you by Expert System.
To register send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to attend this webinar if;
– You’re looking for a smart tool which provides constant updates in order to identify “tipping points”, viral marketing waves, and other fast moving trends in your market;
– You want to measure, tally and graph customers’ feedback about your products and services – from millions of web pages and blogs;
– You have ever wondered how you can improve the ability to intercept and analyze all the signals, feedback and insight left by consumers on the web.
DATE/TIME: April 24th 2008, 9:00 am PT, 12:00 pm ET USA; 5:00 pm UK.
Duration: 60 Minutes
Focus On: semantics as a leading technology to understand and manage the opinions freely expressed by users as they relate to companies, competitors, products, and services.
In this webinar you will learn how you can;
– Allow automatic monitoring of any web site;
– Identify the most relevant concepts, interpret the meaning of the texts and extract, with the precision that only semantic technology can offer, the information useful to strategic decision support;
– Obtain real time reports from extracted data;
– Compare and contrast information (data shown in “dashboard” mode);
– Investigate information at different hierarchical levels (data shown in “drill down” mode).
Cogito Monitor – The Voice of the Customers Comes Alive
Download the media file